Who we are
The finance division manages Suva’s assets. The returns on these assets are the most important pillar for the financing of the company.We offer a 6-month internship in the fixed income portfolio management team from February until July 2018.
- Build and improve the framework for fixed income bottom-up quantitative analysis
- Work with senior portfolio managers to identify relevant credit ratios
- Understand fixed income portfolios and improve our portfolio monitoring tools
- Further improve and build on our existing set of macro analysis tools
- Perform ad-hoc portfolio and market analyses across DM & EM portfolios
Who we expect
- Master’s degree in (quantitative) finance; a PhD is an advantage
- Previous practical experience in asset management, wealth management, or an investment banking firm
- Comprehensive understanding of fixed income and corporate finance
- Expert command of Excel, including reading and writing of VBA code; knowledge of R is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills as well as accuracy and commitment to quality
Become a part of us
Suva offers prevention, insurance, and rehabilitation.